APU Car Park – Zone B
In response to feedback from students requesting for short-term and season parking options at the APU Campus, we are pleased to announce that an additional parking zone has been created, which is called Parking Zone B. This uncovered parking area will be operational from 5th March 2018. (Please see attached location map).
Parking Zone B will provide Hourly Parking Rates as well as Season Parking for students.
The existing Covered Parking area (Now known as Parking Zone A) will continue to apply the Daily Parking Rate of RM5.30 per day.
You are advised to park at only ONE (1) ZONE per day, to avoid double charges in terms of parking fees. If you exit one Zone and enter the other during the same day, charges will be incurred again.
All parking fees transactions will be made through APCard. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Hourly Rates @ Open Space Parking – Zone B
- The availability of parking bays is on a first-come-first-served basis. You will not be able to enter the car park once the car park is full.
- Parking rates are as follows:
- 1st Hour or part thereof: RM 1.59
- Every subsequent hour or part thereof: RM1.06
- Maximum rate per day: RM4.77
- Parking rates are based on per entry basis. Should you exit and re-enter the parking, rates will be recalculated from the first hour.
- Rates will be calculated via the card reader upon exit to/from the car park. Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your APCard before entering & exiting the car park.
- Season (Monthly) Parking @ Open Space Parking – Zone B
- The availability of bays for Season Parking is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Students under the Season Parking scheme will be entitled to unlimited entry & exit to/from Open Space Parking – Zone B within the designated month. Daily Parking Rates will still be applied if you wish to park your vehicle at the Covered Parking – Zone A.
- A monthly rate of RM60.00 will be applied under this scheme. Payment can be done via the Finance Counter @ Level 3, Spine.
- Students may opt to purchase Season Parking for a duration of 1 month & above, and payment can be made in advance. However, Season Parking fees paid are strictly non-refundable.
- Students subscribed to this scheme are required to perform renewal & cancellations at the Finance Services counter, using your APCard.
- Renewal & cancellations can be done at the Finance Services Counter, Level 3.
- An expiry notification will be sent to Season Parking holders prior to the expiry date. You are required to renew/cancel your Season Parking at least ONE (1) day before the expiry date. Failure to do so will result in denial of entry at all parking lots in APU, including the Covered Parking – Zone A.
Park at your own risk. The management is not responsible for any injury or loss of property within the carpark.