I have missed my dissertation. Can I join the next dissertation?

You are here:
< Back

The master’s dissertation is supposed to be following the student’s intake. If you had missed your dissertation, you will need to submit EC Online.

Fill up the information needed and click ‘Submit’. You are only required to print the hardcopy and submit the EC Form together with your supporting document to Submission Counter Level 4 @ APU New Campus when the university requires a hard copy of your supporting document.

Once you received the EC decision as approved, you can contact your Supervisor or Ms. Fatin in Administration Office to re-arrange the dissertation.

Note: You are required to keep the original copy of all submitted materials.


Related Pages –

Did not find what you were looking for? Open a ticket with our Help Centre and we will get back to you resolve your issue.Click Here.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve this article?
Need help?