VirtualLab@APU makes it easy to access your virtual desktop and published applications (SOLIDWORKS, LabVIEW, CNC Simulator, Automation Studio, CMG and more) with the best possible user experience on the Local Area Network (LAN) or across a Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Support for Windows 10.
- VMware Blast display protocol, virtual machine display are optimized to deliver the best user experience, even over low-bandwidth and high-latency connections.
- Secure from any location, your data is delivered securely to you wherever you are. SSL/TLS encryption is always used to protect user credentials, and enhanced certificate checking is performed on the client device.
NOTE: Please ensure to save your personal documents to your host computer (Click here for guide on how to do it).
Once the VirtualLab computer restarts, your personal documents will be deleted automatically. If a session is Idle for more than 20 minutes, VirtualLab computer will shutdown automatically.
Connect to VirtualLab@APU with 3 easy steps
- Connect to VPN@APU. (Windows and macOS)
- Install VMware Horizon View Client (Recommended) or access VMware HTML Access.
- Connect to VirtualLab@APU.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Please refer to the FAQ main page for VirtualLab@APU here.
Please view the release notes for VirtualLab@APU here.
If you are facing any difficulties using VirtualLab@APU or errors during the installation/activation process, please open a ticket with our HelpCentre – IT Helpdesk or email email@example.com via your student email address.
Please ensure to provide necessary screenshots and error messages for the support team to better understand the issue.